Member Review

Review by

Heena R, Reviewer

Last updated on 06 Apr 2017

I Recommend This Book

I've previously read The Girl Without A Name by Sandra block (the first book in the series) and liked it. Somehow I missed reading the second part, but when I read this part I instantly felt connected to the main lead, Zoe Goldman, even better that the first time.

As I started reading the book I was hooked from the first chapter and was right "into" it till the very last page. The plot was really good and I enjoyed the diary entries of the mysterious antagonist a lot. Initially, I thought I had the villain figured out, but as the plot progressed I started doubting my guess, and as the plot proceeded further I was literally biting my nails due to all the anxiousness.

The plot build up was also really good in this book and the pacing was perfect and in tune with the earlier parts(s). I enjoyed the simple writing style of the author and, in fact, appreciated it because it really complimented the story.

I'd recommend this book to anyone who loves reading a nice medical thriller or a cozy suspense and mystery book. Also, if you're looking to start a new non-detective series, then this will be perfect for you. It's unique, engaging and consistently good