Griffen

Shadows of the Mirror Realm

Pub Date 06 Feb 2017 | Archive Date 08 Dec 2016

They are immortal, deadly, ruthless. I don’t belong to their dark underworld.

I won’t be a victim. Never again.

She has nothing—not even a roof above her head. She has unimaginable powers, but these powers come at a price: she has to feed on the mental energy of human beings, killing them in the process.

Her name is Griffen and she is a newborn. She is a copy, a paranormal twin of a young woman, Letitia. Griffen is not the only one of her kind—there are others like her, living among humans or hiding underground. Romantics called them doppelgangers, ghostly twins, the harbingers of death. Scientists who know that they exist call them simulacra. They call themselves mirror souls. Who are they and what are their goals?

Lonely and desperate, hunted by her fellow mirror souls, Griffen hides in the London underground and preys on criminals. In this dark underworld, is there a place for compassion, for love?

In this action-packed paranormal thriller, dark fantasy author A. J. Blakemont will guide you on an epic journey through parallel realities toward a dramatic revelation.

They are immortal, deadly, ruthless. I don’t belong to their dark underworld.

I won’t be a victim. Never again.

EDITION Ebook