NXT: The Future Is Now follows the rise of WWE’s popular NXT brand from its conception to the brink of taking over WWE with its own rabid following. For decades, sports-entertainment had no centralized system for recruiting and training talent. Recognizing this need, Paul Levesque better known as 14-time World Champion Triple H convinced Vince McMahon that WWE must reinvent itself. This book delivers the revealing story of Levesque’s vision and the revolutionary impact it has already had on the WWE landscape, cultivating such world-renowned stars as Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Charlotte, Finn Bálor, Sami Zayn, Sasha Banks, and so many more.
Learn about WWE’s groundbreaking approach to talent development and take a look inside the state-of-the-art WWE Performance Center as exciting performers hone their wrestling skills, characters, personalities, and so much more under Triple H’s watchful eye. With new, insightful interviews from Triple H, NXT trainers, Superstars, and other personalities, discover how WWE’s future is now!
A Note From the Publisher
“A worthy remembrance of not just the performer but the man who eventually took Warrior and blueprinted it onto his own life.” – PWInsider.com on Ultimate Warrior: A Life Lived “Forever”
“Pound for Pound, A LIfe “Forever” is the gorilla press of picture books” – Examiner.com on Ultimate Warrior: A Life Lived “Forever”
“An enjoyable read that will bring back some great memories and get you watching some timeless moments” – Vulturehound Magazine on WWE: The Attitude Era
- One of the hottest sports entertainment brands in the world, NXT is broadcast on the WWE Network and boasts over 1.7 million active viewers.
- NXT has been praised for its high-quality matches and captivating story lines, and the franchise is known for affording equal opportunity to women wrestlers.
- NXT performers have been brought in from every corner of the globe and have graduated to the top positions of the main WWE roster. The last 3 WWE World Champions have come up through NXT's development.
- WWE will be very involved with the promotion of this book through their massive platform. Our recent WWE title Accepted received a full-page color ad in WWE’s Wrestlemania collectible program, reaching thousands of fans.
- Brock Lesnar was recently featured on UFC 200, demonstrating crossover into the massive UFC fandom.