Butterfly Serenade

Pub Date 15 Jan 2017 | Archive Date 09 Feb 2017

Rose
Whore. Slut. Tramp.

I don’t want to believe the words, but they’re true. Having sex with strangers temporarily affords me the necessary control to quiet the demons from my nightmares. But each unfulfilling encounter leaves me more emotionally empty than before. I’m trapped in a dead, brown shell, unable to break free.

Until the day he walks into my life.

Colin is everything that's good and pure–a beacon of light to my dark, lost soul. His music is a soothing balm, warming long-frozen places inside me. His kindness disarms me, making me long for more. But to have more, I’d need to reveal the horrors of my past.

And I can’t tell anyone. It’ll tear me apart.

Colin
I’ve been waiting for her all my life.

From the moment I laid eyes her, I knew Rose was my soul mate. I’m drawn to her inner beauty and yearn to show her the love she’s never known. The pain reflected in her lovely amber eyes rouses emotions deep within me, stirring the music in my soul and making my fingers take flight over the keyboard.

But Rose is a woman holding closely guarded secrets.

More than my next breath, I want to quell the haunted look in her eyes ... heal her broken spirit and make her whole again. She doesn't believe that's possible. But I won't give up.

Not until she lets me love her–all of her.

Warning: Contains graphic descriptions of abuse that may distress some readers.

Rose
Whore. Slut. Tramp.

EDITION Paperback
PRICE

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Tears, goosebumps and an incredible love story. This book took me on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. My heartbroke for Rose, it ached for Colin. This story will raise many triggers for some but it has been beautifully written.