Fanning The Flame

Reigniting Your Faith in God

Pub Date 10 Oct 2017 | Archive Date 10 Jan 2018

Join this pilgrimage to reignite your spiritual lamp with a fresh, empowering faith—a faith that will stand through a time of testing.

In a time of increasing wickedness in the world, believers are examining their own spiritual health and walk with God. Some of us who once burned brightly for Jesus find ourselves going through the motions, living out a mediocre faith, and even watching our flames burning out. But God’s Word promises “a smoldering wick He will not extinguish” (Matt. 12:20 BSB). He values us and wants to help us identify and remove the obstacles keeping us from intimacy with him and ultimately from fulfilling the purposes he has for our lives.

Fanning the Flame identifies and addresses the issues which most affect a believer’s spiritual flame: the busyness of life, Christian service, pride, and worldly temptations. Drawing from her forty-year walk with God and travels around the world, Terri brings relevant stories alongside Scriptures to reveal key principles for stirring up and reigniting a Christian’s smoldering embers.

In a time of increasing wickedness in the world, believers are...

Advance Praise

"A most timely, perceptive, and life-giving book. I heartily recommend Fanning the Flame as a very well written, practical, biblical, and anointed call to spiritual revitalization and health."

-Tim McKitrick, DMin, Executive Director, World Ministry Fellowship

"Terri has written a must-read for anyone seeking to reignite the fire in their walk with God."

-Monique Mubiru, Founder & Director, Ray of Hope Ministries, Uganda