Dead Girls

Pub Date 29 May 2018 | Archive Date 06 Mar 2018

Talking about this book? Use #DeadGirls #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

I may not remember everything, but I know he won’t hurt anyone else.

I won’t let him.

It’s been two months since a serial killer brutally attacked police detective Alisha Green and left her for dead. Two months since she could effortlessly recall simple things, since her mind felt remotely sound. The nameless killer thinks he knows her, thinks she’s just another dead girl among many. Ali Green plans to show him he’s dead wrong about that.

Ali has two enemies now: the dangerous man she’s hunting and her own failing memory. As explosive new evidence comes to light and conflicting accounts from a witness and a surviving victim threaten both her investigation and her credibility, she begins to question what is and isn’t real. And now Ali has no choice but to remember the past…before it buries her.

A hypnotically gripping thriller that proves international bestselling author Graeme Cameron is one of the most unique voices in contemporary fiction today.

“Chilling [and] blackly humorous…Normal marks Cameron out as one to watch.” —Daily Express, 4 stars

“Original and gripping.” —Clare Mackintosh, New York Times bestselling author, on Normal
I may not remember everything, but I know he won’t hurt anyone else.

I won’t let him.