Book of Souls

(Gods of Egypt, #1)

Pub Date 07 Jan 2018 | Archive Date 09 Feb 2018

Talking about this book? Use #BookOfSouls #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

They call me Angel of Death, but my name is Nisha Blake. I am Shepherdstown’s living urban legend. My life, a tale of the macabre.

People avoid me like the plague. Well, everyone but my friends. They don’t see the Angel of Death when they look at me. They see poor, broken Nisha—the bully victim, suffering from vicious night terrors and vivid hallucinations.

Things take a turn for the worse when Blaze shows up. He’s a too hot, tattooed, bad-ass MMA fighter from London, hell-bent on getting to know me. Since he walked into my miserable life, my hallucinations graduated to a point where I can no longer differentiate between fiction and reality.

I am insane.
Broken beyond repair.
Or so I think until—

I uncover a secret form the past—a link between all the deaths, my hallucinations, and my night terrors. It’s then I understand I’m not the Angel of Death.

I am something else.
Someone else.

People avoid me like the plague. Well, everyone but my friends. They...

Advance Praise

"I was hooked from the start, the prologue was so engaging and had my heart racing." --Betul, Silence Is Read

EDITION Ebook