Trust

Things That Matter Series

Pub Date 16 Jul 2018 | Archive Date 08 Sep 2018

Talking about this book? Use #Trust #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Paige
Nearly five years ago, my mom, dad, and sisters had been assassinated.
I should have died that night.
I still questioned my mental state because I had no proof theyhad been after me. But, since then, I’d been trying to outrun my past and the men responsible for what had happened that night.
Until I met him—Caleb Connor.
Caleb became my safety net, and I found I couldn’t pull away from him. Couldn’t run away from him. And, if sanity hadn’t been lost on me, I would have recognized he was the last person I should have let into my life.
The last person I should have trusted.

Caleb
My life had been anything but normal until Paige. She was supposed to be an opportunity, my father’s next target.
I should have stayed away. It should’ve been that simple. But it wasn’t.
Paige was my main ingredient to changing everything, and in order to do that, I needed to get inside her head. It wasn’t easy, but when it happened, a line was crossed we’d never known existed.
Now, Paige had to confront her past and everything that tormented her at night because a look into the past was the only solution to everything we’d been afraid of questioning.

Who am I, and who is she?
Paige
Nearly five years ago, my mom, dad, and sisters had been assassinated.
I should have died that night.

Advance Praise

"I am awestruck. I was swallowed whole, straight into the depths and intrigue of this fascinating and amazing story. I need more! Please.” Goodreads Reviewer

"There are so many amazing aspects of the characters and the plot that the author was able to truly bring to life.” Kendra, Goodreads Reviewer

"There are so many amazing aspects of the...

EDITION Paperback