This love story with an ode to New York City will have you falling in love…
Daniel Kennig has only one ambition: to be the greatest singer to have ever lived. But everything changes one evening at a nightclub in Manhattan when he meets the beautiful Cynthia Gold.
Smitten and in love, the young couple begin a rendezvous at the possible expense of his career and her obligations to her family.
A Note From the Publisher
Also available in trade softcover $15.95 (ISBN: 978-1-947727-75-5) and ebook $7.99 (ISBN: 978-1-948540-88-9) Ebook available through Overdrive for the library system.
• National review coverage
• Push for early reader reviews, including NetGalley, ReadNow, and LibraryThing Early Reviewers
• Online advertising and promotion
• Special prepublication mailings
• Select author appearances National book festival promotion
• National library outreach
• Reading group guides
• E-newsletter promotion
• Social media: Facebook, Goodreads, Instagram, Twitter
•External sites and blogs through publisher blogger partners