Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheGreenLanternVol1intergalacticLawman #NetGalley
When Green Lantern Hal Jordan encounters an alien hiding in plain sight, it sets off a chain of events that rocks the Green Lantern Corps to its foundations. There's an intergalactic conspiracy afoot, and a traitor within the Corps might be pulling the strings... Then, the Earth itself has vanished and been put up for auction to a buyer whose claim may be impossible to break without Hal violating the Lanterns' most cherished rule!
With vivid new takes on the Controllers, the Darkstars, the Guardians of the Universe and many more Green Lantern enemies and allies drawn from decades of DC Comics, Morrison and Sharp spin an epic tale that ranges from Earth to the farthest reaches of space, starting in The Green Lantern: Intergalactic Lawman, collecting issues #1-6 of the new hit series!
Collects The Green Lantern #1-6.
• National Media Campaign including, National Public Radio and National print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including, EW, USA Today, Pop Matters, Ain't It Cool News, IGN, CBR, Comicvine, Newsarama, and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites.
• National Advertising: Facebook, in-book advertising, Goodreads, Entertainment Weekly
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor graphic novel supplements
• Promotion on vertigocomics.com; goodreads.com
• Goodreads and Shelf Awareness giveaways
• Promotion through Vertigo Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• Feature in the DC bimonthly newsletter
• Preview in the DC print and digital comics that are on sale the same month of this graphic novel
• House ad in DC print and digital comics
• Spotlighted in DC All Access Editorial Column
• Feature segment/interview on DC All Access - the video web series
• E-blasts with links to digital galleys sent to bookstores, libraries and media
• Co-op available
• Promotional co-op allowance
• Local author appearances