Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #HeroesInCrisis #NetGalley
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A CRISIS LIKE THIS.
Welcome to Sanctuary. Constructed in secret by Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman, the facility is a hospital like no other. Here, superheroes reeling from their fight against evil use bleeding-edge artificial intelligence to process their trauma and return to the never-ending battle.
But this Sanctuary is about to be violated.
Murder has infiltrated this haven. The prime suspects? Clown Princess Harley Quinn and time-traveler Booster Gold.
Now the Man of Steel, the Dark Knight, and the Amazon Princess must seek them both, leading the hunt for the culprit behind this terrible crime.
But the danger is deeper than they know. And unless they catch the real killer, the secrets--and the lives--of every hero in the universe are in jeopardy...
Acclaimed writer Tom King joins artists Clay Mann (Trinity), Lee Weeks (Batman), and Mitch Gerads (The Sheriff of Babylon) for Heroes in Crisis--an unprecedented comics event that sheds light on the darkest corners of the DC Universe's psyche, exploring the ripped-from-the-front-lines post-traumatic stress disorder crisis in a bold and unforgettable superhero thriller.
Collects Heroes in Crisis #1-9.
• National Media Campaign including, National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage
• Extensive online support including, EW, USA Today, PopMatters, Ain't It Cool News, IGN, CBR, Comic Vine, Newsarama, and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites
• National advertising campaign
• Digital ARC available June 2019
• First periodical issue mailing to libraries
• Feature in the DC Comics weekly newsletter
• House ad in DC print and digital comics
• Spotlighted in DC All Access editorial column
• Banner advertising on dccomics.com
• E-mail blasts sent to libraries, retailers and media
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor catalog placement
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Goodreads giveaway
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• Support at trade book and comics shows
• In-store co-op
• Promotional allowance