Pub Date 10 Sep 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #BatmanDamned #NetGalley
Please note this is a partial sample.
The Joker has been murdered. His killer is a mystery. Batman is the World's Greatest Detective. But what happens when the person he is searching for is the man staring back at him in the mirror?
With no memory of the events of the previous night, Batman is going to need some help. So who better to set him straight than John Constantine? The problem with that is as much as John loves a good mystery, he loves messing with people's heads even more. So with John's "help," the pair will delve into the sordid underbelly of Gotham as they race toward the mind-blowing truth of who murdered The Joker.
Batman: Damned is a visceral thrill-ride and supernatural horror story told by two of comics' greatest modern creators, Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo.
The DC Black Label imprint features classic DC characters in compelling, standalone stories written and illustrated by world-class authors and artists.
• National Media Campaign including, National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage
• Extensive online support including, EW, USA Today, PopMatters, Ain't It Cool News, IGN, CBR, Comic Vine, Newsarama, and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites
• National advertising campaign
• Part of the initiative launch for DC Black Label
• First periodical issue mailing to libraries
• Feature in the DC Comics weekly newsletter
• House ad in DC print and digital comics
• Banner advertising on dccomics.com
• E-mail blasts sent to libraries, retailers and media
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor catalog placement
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Goodreads giveaway
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• Support at trade book and comic shows
• In-store co-op
• Promotional allowance