Batman: Detective Comics Vol. 1: Mythology
by Peter J. Tomasi
Pub Date 10 Sep 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #BatmanDetectiveComicsVol1mythology #NetGalley
Alfred Pennyworth...attacked at Wayne mansion! Who's hunting those closest to Batman? The monstrous shadow plaguing Gotham City gains the upper hand when two of the Dark Knight's most ardent allies fall prey to a violent vendetta!
Commissioner Gordon calls in the Dark Knight Detective when there's a murder at the Gotham City Aquarium--staged to look exactly like Thomas and Martha Wayne's crime scene, right down to the playbill and pearls. How does this bizarre homicide tie into the shadowy monster that attacks Dr. Leslie Thompkins? This creature looks to wage a war on Batman--and it's using Joker Gas to do it!
Collects Detective Comics #994-999
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including EW, USA TODAY, PopMatters, IGN, CBR, Comic Vine, and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites.
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• In-book advertising on DC Comics/Vertigo periodicals
• Featured Title for Batman Day 2019