Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #BatmanDetectiveComicsVol1mythology #NetGalley
AN OLD ENEMY RETURNS AND A STRANGE NEW MYSTERY BEGINS!
A mysterious enemy who knows everything about Batman's history is pulling no punches. Clues take the form of disturbing reminders of the Dark Knight's darkest days as he is forced to fight a losing battle to protect those who have been most important to his transformation from a scared little boy to Gotham's champion.
When interrogating his foes inside Arkham Asylum raises more questions than answers, Batman must depend on himself alone to discover the mastermind behind these challenges...a foe who has been part of Batman's life since the very beginning of his crime-fighting career!
The acclaimed Superman writer/artist team of Peter J. Tomasi (Adventures of the Super Sons) and Doug Mahnke (Justice League) pit Batman against a figure from his past who knows all the Dark Knight's secrets!
Collects Detective Comics #994-999
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including EW, USA TODAY, PopMatters, IGN, CBR, Comic Vine, and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites.
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• In-book advertising on DC Comics/Vertigo periodicals
• Featured Title for Batman Day 2019