Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #DoomsdayClockPart1 #NetGalley
NOTHING EVER REALLY ENDS...
The world of Watchmen collides with the DC Universe! Doomsday Clock, from Geoff Johns and Gary Frank, the critically acclaimed team behind Shazam! and Batman: Earth One.
Seven years after the events of Watchmen, Adrian Veidt has been exposed as the murderer of millions. Now a fugitive, he has come up with a new plan to redeem himself in the eyes of the world. The first step? Finding Dr. Manhattan. Alongside a new Rorschach and the never-before-seen Mime and Marionette, he follows Manhattan's trail to the DC Universe, which is on the brink of collapse as international tensions push the "doomsday clock" ever closer to midnight. Is this all Dr. Manhattan's doing?
Spinning out of Watchmen, DC Universe: Rebirth, and Batman/The Flash: The Button, Doomsday Clock rewrites the past, present, and future of the DC Universe and it all starts here! Collects Doomsday Clock #1-6.
• National Media Campaign including, National Public Radio and National print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including, EW, USA Today, Pop Matters, IGN, CBR, Comicvine, and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites.
• National Advertising: Facebook, in-book advertising, Goodreads, Entertainment Weekly
• Promotion on vertigocomics.com; goodreads.com
• Goodreads and Shelf Awareness giveaways
• Promotion through Vertigo Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• House ad in DC print and digital comics
• E-blasts with links to digital galleys sent to bookstores, libraries and media
• Co-op available
• Promotional co-op allowance