Eat Your Way to Life and Health

Unlock the Power of the Holy Communion

Pub Date 01 Oct 2019 | Archive Date 23 Mar 2020
Emanate Books, Thomas Nelson

Talking about this book? Use #EatYourWayToLifeAndHealth #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Let the holy Communion revolutionize your life and health!

Through engaging Bible-based teaching, Pastor Joseph Prince unpacks a revelation of the Communion that has never been more relevant than right now. Along with showing you why the holy Communion is God’s ordained way to release life, health, and healing to us, Pastor Prince also tackles the tough questions:

Is God punishing me with sickness and disease?Is it really God’s will to heal me?Do I qualify for His healing power?What do I do when I don’t see results?Can God heal my loved ones?

The enemy wants you to believe that God doesn’t care and that your situation is hopeless. But because of the cross, you can have full assurance in your heart that God wants you healed and whole. Learn how you can access His healing power with just the simple act of eating.

In Eat Your Way to Life and Health, discover a God who loves you so much, His Son paid for your healing on Calvary’s cross.

Be deeply encouraged as you read powerful testimonies from people who have received healing through a revelation of the Communion, despite being told their conditions were terminal or incurable.

Whatever circumstances you are confronted with today, God has a word for you: Don’t give up. There is hope. He has made a way for you!

Let the holy Communion revolutionize your life and health!

Send To Kindle (PDF)

If you are someone who hates to diet but wants the results of a long and healthy life, this book is for you! More importantly, if you are someone who is utterly frustrated with empty rhetoric, traditional rites and superstitious rituals that disappoint every time, failing to convey a genuine spiritual experience of even significance, then Eat your Way to Life and Health will establish once and for all the why and the how for authentic fellowship with Jesus. This book reveals mysteries dealing with the supernatural while delivering practical truths for the devoted believer in Christ’s finished work on Calvary. Joseph Prince writes with clarity and simplicity, as if you were an audience of one. His very straightforwardness requires a slow and careful reading in order to ingest the accurate emphasis that he places on the meaning and significance of the ancient Passover meal that is celebrated as the Holy Communion since the days of the early church and into our modern church age. This “milestone message” is substantiated with a thorough exegesis and personal testimonies. One cannot help but be encouraged and strengthened in his faith through reading this latest book by Joseph Prince.

This book is amazing! Every believer needs this! Pastor Prince reveals revelations and keys to walking in healing and health for yourself and your loved ones. He reveals the love of the Father and His heart for His children. He also shares testimony to help encourage and build faith! He also explains what faith really is and it truly brings encouragement and freedom. He also speaks the truth about God's will to heal. A must read book!