Postscript

The sequel to PS, I Love You

Pub Date 19 Sep 2019 | Archive Date 20 Sep 2019

Talking about this book? Use #PostscriptNetGalley #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Pre-order the long-awaited sequel to the bestselling PS, I Love You now!

It's been seven years since Holly Kennedy's husband died – six since she read his final letter, urging Holly to find the courage to forge a new life.

She’s proud of all the ways in which she has grown and evolved. But when a group inspired by Gerry's letters, calling themselves the PS, I Love You Club, approaches Holly asking for help, she finds herself drawn back into a world that she worked so hard to leave behind.

Reluctantly, Holly beings a relationship with the club, even as their friendship threatens to destroy the peace she believes she has achieved. As each of these people calls upon Holly to help them leave something meaningful behind for their loved ones, Holly will embark on a remarkable journey – one that will challenge her to ask whether embracing the future means betraying the past, and what it means to love someone forever…

Pre-order the long-awaited sequel to the bestselling PS, I Love You now!

Advance Praise