Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #SuperSonsTheFoxgloveMission #NetGalley
In the aftermath of The Polar Shield Project, Jon Kent and Damian "Ian" Wayne are on the run! With their hometown in ruins and in the absence of their heroic fathers, Jon and Ian are on a mission to find a sample of the deadly virus that's threatening Wyndemere and Jon's mother, Lois Lane. Meanwhile, Candace follows clues that hold the key to her destiny as she unlocks powerful abilities she never knew existed. While their quests threaten to divide the three of them, it's only through teamwork and trust that they can succeed.
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including Entertainment Weekly, USA Today, PopMatters, IGN, CBR and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites.
• Extensive marketing budget for the launch of DC Books for Young Readers
• Digital galleys available on Edelweiss and NetGalley May 2019
• In-book advertising and national print and online advertising: Facebook, Goodreads, Library Journal, Shelf Awareness
• Trade ad campaign including Publisher Weekly, School Library Journal, Shelf Awareness and Booklist
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor graphic novel supplements
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• E-blasts with links to digital galleys sent to bookstores, libraries and media
• Goodreads and Bookish giveaways
• Promotional co-op allowance
• Promotional posters available