Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #WonderWomanWarbringerTheGraphicNovel #NetGalley
Diana longs to prove herself to her legendary warrior sisters. But when the opportunity finally comes, she throws away her chance at glory and breaks Amazon law--risking exile--to save a mere mortal. Even worse, Alia Keralis is no ordinary girl and with this single brave act, Diana may have doomed the world.
Alia just wanted to escape her overprotective brother with a semester at sea. She doesn't know she is being hunted. When a bomb detonates aboard her ship, Alia is rescued by a mysterious girl of extraordinary strength and forced to confront a horrible truth: Alia is a Warbringer--a direct descendant of the infamous Helen of Troy, fated to bring about an age of bloodshed and misery.
Together, Diana and Alia will face an army of enemies--mortal and divine--determined to either destroy or possess the Warbringer. If they have any hope of saving both their worlds, they will have to stand side by side against the tide of war.
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including EW, USA Today, Pop Matters, IGN, CBR, and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites.
• Trade review campaign including Kirkus,Publishers Weekly, School Library Journal, Library Journal, and Horn Book Review
• Part of extensive marketing campaign for the launch of DC Books for Young Readers, with more than $500k marketing budget
• Feature title ALA Annual 2019
• Physical galleys made available for libraries, independent bookstores and retailers
• Galley mailing July 2019
• Digital galleys available on Edelweiss and NetGalley July 2019
• E-blasts with links to digital galleys sent to bookstores, libraries and media
• In-book advertising and national print and online advertising: Facebook, Goodreads, Library Journal, Shelf Awareness
• Trade advertising campaign including Publishers Weekly, Shelf Awareness, NetGalley, Edelweiss, Booklist and School Library Journal
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor graphic novel supplements
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• Excerpts made available on DOGOBooks
• Goodreads and Bookish giveaways
• Promotional co-op allowance