Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #ShadowOfTheBatgirl #NetGalley
Lucky for Cass, she won't have to defy her destiny alone. With the help of her new mentors, noodle shop owner Jackie Fujikawa Yoneyama and a librarian named Barbara Gordon, she'll attempt to answer this question the only way she knows how: learning everything she possibly can about her favorite hero. The only problem is that Batgirl hasn't been seen in Gotham for years...Can Cass find Batgirl before her father destroys the world she has grown to love? Or will shehave to take on a heroic mantle of her very own?
Accompanied by the edgy art style of Nicole Goux, Sarah Kuhn, author of Heroine Complex and I Love You So Mochi, tells the harrowing story of a girl who overcomes the odds to find her unique identity.
• Author interviews & national publicity campaign
• Trade publicity campaign including Kirkus, Booklist, Publishers Weekly, School Library Journal, Library Journal and The Horn Book Review
• Advertising campaign: Publishers Weekly, Shelf Awareness, Goodreads, American Booksellers Association, NetGalley, Bookish, DOGO Books, Booklist, Baker & Taylor and Ingram
• Digital and print ARCs available November 2019
• Extensive library and academic marketing
• Academic reading guide and discussion guide distribution
• Promotion at ALA Midwinter 2020 and PLA 2020
• Inclusion of galley in ABA Indie Bound mailings, November 2020
• Book trailer available March 2020