Pub Date 11 Feb 2020
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #BatmanTalesOnceUponAcrime #NetGalley
Once upon a crime in Gotham...
Damian Wayne dreams of becoming a real boy wonder--as long as he can avoid telling lies and making his nose grow.
Batman's butler takes an unexpected trip through the looking glass and finds himself in a topsy-turvy world, for Alfred's in Wonderland!
Gotham City Police Department detectives interrogate Gotham's most dangerous criminals looking for the princess who stole the pea.
And Batman meets a snow queen who leads him on a dangerous quest.
Derek Fridolfs and Dustin Nguyen, the creative team behind LI'L GOTHAM, return to their Bat-roots--this time with a fairy-tale flair!
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including, Entertainment Weekly, USA Today, Pop Matters, IGN, CBR, and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites.
• Trade review campaign including Kirkus, Publisher's Weekly, School Library Journal, Library Journal, and Horn Book Review
• Extensive marketing budget for the launch of DC Books for Young Readers
• In-book advertising and national print and online advertising: Facebook, Goodreads, Library Journal, Shelf Awareness
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor graphic novel supplements
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• E-blasts with links to digital galleys sent to bookstores, libraries and media
• Goodreads and Shelf Awareness giveaways
• Promotional co-op allowance
• Promotional posters available