Pub Date 10 Mar 2020
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheOracleCode #NetGalley
After a gunshot leaves her paralyzed, Barbara Gordon enters the Arkham Center for Independence, where Gotham's teens undergo physical and mental rehabilitation. Now using a wheelchair, Barbara must adapt to a new normal, but she cannot shake the feeling that something is dangerously amiss. Within these walls, strange sounds escape at night; patients go missing; and Barbara begins to put together pieces of what she believes to be a larger puzzle.
But is this suspicion simply a result of her trauma? Fellow patients try to connect with Barbara, but she pushes them away, and she'd rather spend time with ghost stories than participate in her daily exercises. Even Barbara's own judgment is in question.
In The Oracle Code, universal truths cannot be escaped, and Barbara Gordon must battle the phantoms of her past before they swarm her future.
• Author interviews & national publicity campaign
• Trade publicity campaign including Kirkus, Booklist, Publishers Weekly, School Library Journal, Library Journal and The Horn Book Review
• Advertising campaign: Publishers Weekly, Shelf Awareness, Goodreads, American Booksellers Association, NetGalley, Bookish, DOGO Books, Booklist, Baker & Taylor and Ingram
• Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube campaigns
• ARCs distributed to 3,000 libraries, bookstores, and educators
• Extensive library and academic marketing
• Academic reading guide and discussion guide distribution
• Author school visits and Skype book club visits
• Promotion at ALA Midwinter 2020 and PLA 2020
• Inclusion of galley in ABA Indie Bound mailings, October 2019
• Digital and physical galley available October 2019
• Book trailer available February 2020
• Amazon Search campaigns timed to pre-order and book release windows
• Pre-order social media campaign with author involvement