BB Danser, the patriarch of the eccentric and zealous Danser family, narrates his life story in View Finder. Set during Hollywood’s Golden Age of greed, corruption, and scandal, his memoir is one of madness, passion, murder, and his desperate, lifelong effort to escape the confines of real and modern life.
The son of the famous actress Elizabeth Stark, BB is caught in the middle of his parent’s tumultuous relationship and his father’s crushing megalomania and jealousies. Desperate to escape, he becomes obsessed with movie cameras and cinematic storytelling, becoming transfixed with the metaphorical question: Is it better to view or be viewed?
A roller coaster story of hope and vision, BB searches for the truth about himself and his family in a world of industrialized fantasy making.
A Note From the Publisher
• Author events throughout Florida and Michigan
• National review coverage
• Digital ARCs on NetGalley, LibraryThing, and ReadNow
• Targeted email marketing to ALA librarian community
• Featured in publisher's upcoming 2019 Fiction Sampler
• Reading group guides to be made available • Social Media Marketing
• Blogger Outreach