Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TombofGods #NetGalley
Deep inside the tomb exists a hidden world of wonder and terror.
In 1935, British archaeologists vanished inside an Egyptian cave. A year later, one man returned covered in mysterious scars.
Egyptologist Imogen Riley desperately wants to know what happened to the ill-fated expedition led by her grandfather. On a quest for answers, she joins a team of archeologists and soldiers in Egypt. Inside a mountain tomb, they’ve found a technologically advanced relic and a maze of tunnels. Dr. Nathan Trummel believes this tomb leads to the most guarded secrets of the pharaohs. When the explorers venture deep into the caves, they discover a hidden world of wonder and terror.
FLAME TREE PRESS is the new fiction imprint of Flame Tree Publishing. Launched in 2018 the list brings together brilliant new authors and the more established; the award winners, and exciting, original voices.
A Note From the Publisher
“Moreland combines the best of what I love about horror fiction, impeccable prose, characters with a life-like depth, fantastic monsters and a palpable sense of dread that seemingly lunges off the pages and grabs you by the throat.” —Peter Schwotzer, Famous Monsters of Filmland
“Moreland has a fluid writing style that appears to be getting stronger with each new release. His attention to atmospheric details quickly draws the reader into the storyline, creating a vivid background that often acts as a “character” itself. Personally, I feel that this is one of his greatest strengths, along with his unique, imaginative plot-lines.”—Horror After Dark
“Brian Moreland writes with one eye on characterization and the other on scaring the life out of you.” — Maynard Sims, author of Stronghold and The Eighth Witch
• National consumer print, online, and broadcast media campaign
• Author bookstore & library appearances
• Publishing trade ARC/galley outreach
• Blog tour and #FlameTreeTour features online
• Podcast tour
• Advertisements to appear in key book and consumer trade print and online media, and e-blasts/newsletters
• Author interviews and excerpts available upon request
• Influencer outreach to Amazon top reviewers & Goodreads librarians, Bookstagrammers, BookTubers and more