A Perfect 10

The Truth About Things I'm Not and Never Will Be

Pub Date 06 Oct 2020 | Archive Date 06 Oct 2020

Named a Must-Read New Book for October 2020 by Good Morning America

The author of I Ain’t Doin’ It and popular comedian Heather Land returns with a collection of laugh-out-loud, hilarious and unfiltered essays that explore the funny and inspirational moments in everyday life—perfect for fans of Jeff Foxworthy, Jen Hatmaker, and Jeannie Gaffigan.

A popular social media comedian, Heather Land’s reach includes more than 107 million engaged fans and followers who fill theaters at her stand-up events around the country, and who also fell in love with her first book I Ain’t Doin’ It.

With her trademark Southern charm and sassy yet totally relatable tone, Heather shines a light on those ridiculous moments in our lives that also have the ability to teach us about ourselves. Whether she’s joking about her crafting habit, revealing the hard truths of divorce, ranting about the challenges of being a single parent of teenagers, or getting real at the class reunion, Heather’s message is that the more authentic we are, the more we connect with others. Heather hilariously encourages you to lighten up and focus on what’s really important in life. Like a laughter-filled conversation with an old friend, A Perfect 10 is a great gift to give to others or yourself.
Named a Must-Read New Book for October 2020 by Good Morning America