A Path to Redeeming Love

A Forty-Day Devotional

Pub Date 13 Oct 2020 | Archive Date 31 Jan 2021

Talking about this book? Use #APathtoRedeemingLove #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

This forty-day devotional based on the classic bestselling novel Redeeming Love leads you on a personal, six-week journey into God’s all-consuming embrace.

We know that God loves us unconditionally. So why is it so hard to break free from the past and live in that truth? Inspired by the biblical book of Hosea, Redeeming Love introduces a love so profound that it forever changes Angel, a woman who had viewed herself as broken beyond redemption. With A Path to Redeeming Love: A 40-Day Devotional, you can immerse yourself daily in the truth of God’s unshakable love for you.

Personal essays from Francine explore key themes from the novel—Rejected, Resigned, Rescued, Redeemed, Reconciled, Restored—inspired by Scripture. In addition, each daily devotion includes:

• an excerpt from Redeeming Love, Angel and Michael Hosea’s classic love story
• Bible verses for meditation
• prompts for Bible study, prayer, and journaling to enhance reflection and application

Whether you feel stuck or hurt, confused or lost—or simply want to experience more deeply God’s boundless grace—this devotional invites you into a transformative understanding of God’s redeeming love.

We know that God loves us unconditionally...