ABC of Gender Identity

Pub Date 21 Jun 2021 | Archive Date 21 Jun 2021

Talking about this book? Use #ABCofGenderIdentity #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A is for Agender, B is for Bigender and C is for Cisgender. Welcome to the ABC of Gender Identity!

Gender identity is an important part of who we are, and how we express ourselves in the world. This bright and playful A - Z book is an introduction to 26 different genders, accompanying young readers as they explore and discover their authentic selves.

With simple explanations, a helpful guide for adults by Dr. Michele Angello, and a quirky cast of illustrated characters, this is the perfect book for learning about gender diversity with children age 5+.

PRICE £12.99 (GBP)