sometimes i fall asleep thinking about you

Pub Date 06 Apr 2021 | Archive Date 05 Apr 2021

Talking about this book? Use #sometimesifallasleepthinkingaboutyou #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Following the success of Catarine's shades of lovers, sometimes i fall asleep thinking about you is a look into the process of recovering after a particularly bad love.

sometimes i fall asleep thinking about you is a collection of poetry on the feeling of never getting closure, that lingering longing you still get even when you know you shouldn’t, and how it feels to finally be able to say, “I have finally let you go,” after years of struggling to find the words.

sometimes i fall asleep...

A Note From the Publisher

Thank you so much for your interest in Catarine's new book. At this time, we're only able to approve just a few readers, and we sincerely apologize if you aren't selected at this time. However, the book will be available at Target, Barnes & Noble and tons of Indies across the continent in April!

Send To Kindle (PDF)