Sweet Songs of Summer: An Anthology

Pub Date 20 May 2021 | Archive Date 17 Jun 2021

Talking about this book? Use #SweetSongsofSummerAnAnthology #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The Romance Writers Organisation of South Africa (ROSA) brings you an anthology featuring new and seasoned authors.

We all need a little bit of sweet in our lives. And that's why the authors at ROSA, thought it would be a wonderful idea to bring you the Sweet Songs of Summer! Join nine authors as they bring you romance wrapped up in a beautiful, pink bow!

The wonderful words of Alissa Baxter, Francine Beaton, Lara van Lelyveld, Lorna Kelly, PG Barker, Melissa A Volker, Meg Chronis, Kathy Bosman, Tlalane Manciya in a sweet, romantic collection of stories to happily ever after.

EDITION Ebook