Between Dusk & Dawn

A Stepbrother Romance

Pub Date 22 Apr 2021 | Archive Date 31 Jul 2021

Talking about this book? Use #BetweenDuskDawn #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

If everything was easy, I’d throw myself in your arms and drown in your kisses.

If everything was easy, I’d hate you now.

But I want you.

You pretend you don’t notice. I’m right next door when you deny me affection.

It makes me miserable.

I want your love without prejudice. Your forbidden desire.

Talon is the youngest of the five Ashford brothers. When thirteen-year-old Navia is adopted and brought into the family, no matter how hard he tries, Talon can’t see her as just a sister.

As the years pass, they succumb to their forbidden desires. But their secret isn’t the only one looming over the Ashford family. An enemy rises from the ashes to bring discord among them.

Amid regrets and guilt, love and hatred, their feelings become more intense and harder to hide.

Will Talon and Navia be able to face all the obstacles and keep the family together while fighting for their love?

Between Dusk & Dawn is a New Adult contemporary romance with high steam and a dash of suspense. It is the first book in the Rosavale Series and can be read as a standalone. It’s advised that you read the books in order to avoid spoilers.

If everything was easy, I’d throw myself in your arms and drown in your kisses.

If everything was easy, I’d hate you now.

But I want you.

You pretend you don’t notice. I’m right next door when...

A Note From the Publisher

Willa is an author of mature New Adult Contemporary Romance. She is happiest writing her fearless kissing tales with a cup of coffee in hand. Her stories are addictive, suspenseful, and angsty.
Willa also loves connecting with her readers. So don't hesitate to contact or follow her on social media to stay up to date with her writing.

...

Advance Praise

Wow this book was so good I was hooked from the first page. - Michelle (Escaping Into Books Blog)

Congrats to Willa for writing such an intriguing book. I loved the Ashford bunch and how close the family is. - Lym Cruz (Romance Author)

This debut novel from Willa surprised me in the best way. I loved the chemistry between Navia and Talon! Can't resist a forbidden love especially one that runs so deep and has grown from the moment they met. - Made Me Blush Books Blog

Willa Watkins whets the appetite and keeps you hooked, wondering what's really going on in Rosavale. - Ree Cee's Books Blog

The plot was amazing with so many twist and turns, the chemistry and forbidden attraction between Talon and Navia was so good. - Katherine (Katslovesbooks Blog)