Out of My Heart

Pub Date 09 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 09 Nov 2021
Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing, Atheneum/Caitlyn Dlouhy Books

Talking about this book? Use #OutofMyHeart #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Melody faces her fears to follow her passion in this stunning sequel to the acclaimed, New York Times bestselling middle grade novel Out of My Mind.

Melody, the huge-hearted heroine of Out of My Mind, is a year older, and a year braver. And now with her Medi-talker, she feels nothing’s out of her reach, not even summer camp. There have to be camps for differently-abled kids like her, and she’s going to sleuth one out. A place where she can trek through a forest, fly on a zip line, and even ride on a horse! A place where maybe she really can finally make a real friend, make her own decisions, and even do things on her own—the dream!

By the light of flickering campfires and the power of thunderstorms, through the terror of unexpected creatures in cabins and the first sparkle of a crush, Melody’s about to discover how brave and strong she really is.

Melody, the huge-hearted heroine of Out of My Mind...

Send To Kindle (PDF)