Woulds

Remembered Classics Romance

Pub Date 10 Oct 2018 | Archive Date 31 Jul 2022

Talking about this book? Use #Woulds #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Hey, y'all—I'm Tucker Frye, pub mistress and transplanted Southerner, minding my bar and my business here in Iowa. Then my nephew, an undercover animal rights activist, was murdered right in my back yard. I've got the evidence that might prove who killed him and it might put that god-forsaken operation out of business.

First I need to figure out who I can trust, and that might be tough because as my daddy always said, good men are harder to find than deviled eggs after a church picnic. But I think John Smalley might be a keeper, and Alan Dale, too. With their help, maybe I can make Fitz Agribusiness pay for my nephew's death.

Or maybe I'll die trying ...

EDITION Ebook