Capture the Moment

365-Day Devotional

Pub Date 01 Dec 2021 | Archive Date 27 Jun 2022

Talking about this book? Use #CapturetheMomentdevo #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

“Teach us to number our days carefully so that we may develop wisdom in our hearts.”

These words from Psalm 90, prayed by Moses, reflect an eternal truth: we need God's help to number our days, and to capture every moment, so that we can live it with wisdom.

Capture the Moment is a 365-day devotional that will help you do just that.

For those who get bogged down in the mundane, distracted by the noise, and lost in the busyness, pastor and author Gregg Matte has written these daily devotions to point us back to what matters most. Begin or end each day with a short snippet of Scripture and a helpful devotional thought so that you can capture each moment, rather than letting it slip away.

EDITION Hardcover