Would you be willing to kidnap your child and take them across the globe for a chance at saving his life when everyone else has given up? When it means you may lose everything regardless of the outcome? Pacific by Trevor J. Houser (November 23, 2021, Unsolicited Press) discovers what a desperate father is willing to do to save his son…even if it means braving deadly storms at home and on the run.
Trevor J. Houser is an advertising copywriter living with his family in Seattle. He studied creative writing under Thomas Beller at Columbia University. His stories have been published in dozens of literary journals, including Zyzzyva, Story Quarterly, The Dr. TJ Eckleburg Review and the Pushcart Prize. He also received special mention in Best American Fantasy Vol. 2. You can find the author on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and on his http://www.houserfiction.com/. Pacific is his debut novel.
A Note From the Publisher
Author is available for interviews, blog tours, autographed tours, autographed book giveaways, contests, and book club discussions.
• Pre-pub Events & Appearances at bookstores, libraries, and book groups
• Multi-city In-Person and Virtual Author Tour
• National Broadcast Publicity
• National Print Publicity
• Online Publicity
• Exclusive Cover Reveal
• Coverage in literary fiction publications, websites, and blogs
• Online Interviews, Reviews, and Blog Coverage
• Extensive Pre-pub Promotion, including special swag mailings
• Extensive Early Reader Review Campaign, including Goodreads giveaways and promotions
• Portland, Seattle Virtual Tour and Author Q&A
• IndieBound and Bookshop Campaigns in conjunction with author’s local independent bookstore
• Extensive Bookbub Campaign with associated giveaways
• Library Marketing Campaign
• Email Marketing Campaign
• Major Facebook and Instagram Advertising Campaign
• Book Club Promotion with associated discussion guides
• Media requests can be sent to Lindsey Brodowski at email@example.com
• Author site: http://www.houserfiction.com/.