Pub Date 12 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 06 Dec 2021

Talking about this book? Use #AChristmastoFightFor #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A Christmas to Fight For

As the last of my kind, I’ve long lived in the shadows. But, with the death of my father, I have a dying wish to fulfill, and I can no longer keep quiet. I can no longer stand back and watch as the Santa Claus Organization takes everything from us. So, I launch an attack that was doomed from the start. I am but one krampus up against the cruelest organization in the world. I knew it was a long shot. I knew I would likely die.

Then something surprising happens. The most recent Santa Claus comes into my life, and I don’t know what to make of him. He wasn’t what I was expecting. He’s supposed to be a puppet. A heartless, despicable Santa. But he’s not. He’s … a good person?

Do I have things wrong? Have I had them wrong all along? Or am I falling for the biggest con in the world?

Either way, change is coming for North Pole, and this is sure to be the deadliest Christmas on record and a time that no one will ever forget.

A Christmas to Fight For is a standalone M/M Fantasy Romance. It is recommended for readers 18+

Content Warning: Coarse language, violence, and sexual situations between two men.

This book does not connect to A Christmas to Die For.

Professionally edited and formatted by C&D Editing