Sparks of Love

Pub Date 01 Oct 2016 | Archive Date 15 Jan 2022

Talking about this book? Use #SparksofLove #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Misjudged and accused, Lynette Cunningham walks away from God and everything she loves.

Ten years later, a phone call from father offers hope when he announces he may have a clue to the unsolved crime that forced her to run. She’s scared, but encouraged. Maybe this will clear her name from slander in her small North Carolina hometown.

Before Lynette returns tragedy strikes. A fire destroys her childhood home and kills her father. While she sorts through the ruins and hopes to find the clue, Lynette meets the new pastor, Price Fletcher. She must face the two things that scare her most. The past and a man of God.

The past wants to stay buried. Will Lynette stay alive long enough to prove her innocence and accept the love that is offered?

EDITION Ebook
ISBN 9781943104680

Links

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Average rating from 1 member

Thank you for letting me review this book! I truly enjoyed reading it. I was so engaged in the story and characters, enjoyed the storyline throughout the book. It kept me reading until the end!! I would highly recommend this book!!