Caught Up In You

A Caught Up Novel Book 1

Pub Date 14 Dec 2014 | Archive Date 15 Jul 2022

Caught Up is a small town new adult romance series. Each of the six books focus on a different couple but has an overlapping storyline with recurring characters. They are best enjoyed in order.

"I took her innocence and walked away. She kept my heart and crushed it. If she thinks we're even, she forgot who she's dealing with...."

Brantley Prescott is damaged. Scarred by a past she can't forget. Hiding secrets she's terrified to share. Searching for a future she doesn't believe she'll ever find.

Myles Franco is alone. Burdened by mistakes he'll never live down. Fostering a deep resentment for the opposite sex. Unleashing his wrath on any girl who gets too close.

Both are content living behind the solid walls they've built around themselves. Neither is prepared for what happens when their lives collide.

"I...