Cop An Attitude

An Unlawfully Funny Romantic Comedy

Pub Date 17 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 17 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #CopAnAttitude #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Their reunion left a lot to be desired. Are they a disaster in the making or totally meant to be?

I kicked love to the curb for the greater good. After all, my soaring career would’ve made my family so proud, and men have a tendency to stop success cold. But I never expected a single and sexy police officer to pull me over, flirt with me, and then write me a ticket.

Now I see the infuriating cop everywhere I go. It doesn’t help that we have a past, and he’s an amazing dad to his daughter. And every time I want to get back to my small-town routine, I can only think about what my life would be like with the no-nonsense policeman…

I should really just forget the whole thing. But if I do, will I lose my last chance at love?

Cop An Attitude is the charming first book in the I Can’t Stop Loving You romantic comedy series. If you like engaging characters, enemies to lovers, and laughing out loud, then you’ll adore Hilary Grossman’s humorous walk on the wild side.

EDITION Ebook