Your Longing Has a Name

Come Alive to the Story You Were Made For

Pub Date 26 Apr 2022 | Archive Date 27 Jun 2022

Talking about this book? Use #YourLongingHasaName #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Have you ever wondered who God had in mind before you came to be? Dominic Done examines seven gifts that, when practiced through the help of the Holy Spirit, will restore you, cause you to flourish, and empower you to come alive to the story you were made for.

How is the health of your soul? Is the deepest part of you flourishing—or is it languishing and gasping for air? Life lately has been filled with exhausting challenges: personal loss, political division, economic turmoil, faith deconstruction, and isolation. And our soul feels it.

Yet in the face of uncertainty, the Bible assures us we can thrive inwardly. Jesus promised his followers the abundant life. But how do we find it? How can we flourish in difficult times?

In Your Longing Has a Name, author Dominic Done casts a beautiful vision of hope, revealing seven gifts God has provided for the health of the soul. He weaves together

A unique approach to understanding our purposeFresh language designed for current times of crisis and spiritual uncertaintySoulful theology that focuses on our identity in Christ rather than rules-based legalismDeeply moving personal stories, biblical insights, and relatable discussions on the human ache for meaningExamples from history, literature, art, and culture

Your Longing Has a Name paints a picture of hope during a time of crisis and confusion and helps us find ways for our soul to come alive.

Send to Kindle (PDF)