Mr. Gray and Frieda Frolic

Pub Date 29 Mar 2022 | Archive Date 15 Mar 2022
North South Books Inc., NorthSouth Books

Talking about this book? Use #MrGrayandFriedaFrolic #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Opposites attract in this playful book by Binette Schroeder—one of Germany’s most beloved illustrators!

Mr. Gray thinks his neighbor—the colorful and cheerful Frieda Frolic—is unbearable. She whistles while gardening and happily romps around with her miniature pig. All of this bothers Mr. Gray who only enjoys thinking about his beloved numbers. Then one day Frieda Frolic’s bright yellow canary barges into his home. It’s an outrage! But when Mr. Gray falls under the spell of Frieda Frolic’s wonderfully gray eyes; he soon discovers there’s more to life than numbers.

Binette Schroeder tells the story of an unlikely couple with humor and charm. In bold, bright illustrations, she shows us what we gain when we open ourselves to chance and let color into our lives.

Binette Schroeder’s vibrant story is sure to brighten the grayest day.

EDITION Hardcover