The Gathering Dark

An Anthology of Folk Horror

Pub Date 06 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 06 Oct 2022
Page Street Publishing, Page Street Kids

Talking about this book? Use #TheGatheringDark #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

These are the stories that haunt us

A cemetery full of the restless dead. A town so wicked it has already burned twice, with the breath of the third fire looming. A rural, isolated bridge with a terrifying monster waiting for the completion of its summoning ritual. A lake that allows the drowned to return, though they have been changed by the claws of death. These are the shadowed, liminal spaces where the curses and monsters lurk, refusing to be forgotten.

Hauntings, and a variety of horrifying secrets, lurk in the places we once called home. Written by New York Times bestselling, and other critically acclaimed, authors these stories shed a harsh light on the scariest tales we grew up with.

These are the stories that haunt us

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

A great collection of spooky tales that are definitely going to appeal to YA readers! Huge fan of Chloe Gong’s and Shakira Toussaint‘s stories.