We Never Die

Secrets of the Afterlife

Narrated by Matt Fraser; Alex Fraser

Pub Date 23 Aug 2022 | Archive Date 22 Sep 2022

Talking about this book? Use #WeNeverDie #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

From America’s top psychic medium and the author of When Heaven Calls comes a new book that unveils the secrets of the afterlife, the truth about heaven, and why we never truly die.

Psychic medium Matt Fraser, author of When Heaven Calls, is back to unpack the number one question folks ask him: “What happens after death?” Although we might expect a complicated answer, it’s actually pretty simple: We never die!

Drawing from thousands of conversations with Spirit, Matt pulls back the curtain on life’s hidden revelations:

-What happens when we cross over
-The beautiful realities of heaven and eternal life
-The guardian angels who keep us safe on Earth (including our pets who have passed)
-The role of dreams and how souls appear to the living
-Love, romance, and soul mates beyond life
-Ghosts, hauntings, negative souls, energy vampires, and psychic protection
-Destiny, free will, and second chances
-Regrets, amends, and forgiveness from heaven
-Figuring out your gifts and purpose
-Karma, kindness, and living in the divine flow
-How to recognize the signs and messages our loved ones send us from heaven

As Matt explains, “We all have our own ‘phone line’ to communicate with heaven. All we have to do is figure out how to use it.”

Revealed through never-before-told stories and Matt’s conversations with the dearly departed, the wisdom in We Never Die is perfect for anyone seeking uplifting answers about life’s biggest questions. Discover the healing and fulfillment that await us and our loved ones in the afterlife—plus how these truths can bring us comfort, meaning, and guidance in our earthly lives.

Psychic medium...

EDITION Other Format, Unabridged
DURATION 6 Hours, 30 Minutes

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)