Spread Your Wings

A Self-Discovery Journal

Pub Date 01 Apr 2020 | Archive Date 19 Jul 2022
SOURCEBOOKS Kids, Sourcebooks Explore

It's time to dig deep, spread your wings and learn to fly high!
Self-doubt has many of us convinced that life is infinitely better if we keep telling ourselves "I can't" rather than face our fears and try. As a result, we feel frustrated and unfulfilled.
With self-guided writing prompts and activities, this journal invites the writer to recognize their roots, relish their opportunities, and begin to transform their dreams to reality. Perfect for teens and adults alike, this journal presents the perfect prompts to catch all the stories that bring you closer to discovering a more joyful, fulfilled version of your most authentic self.
Celebrate your life stories and nurture deeper bonds with your family, all while finding greater joy and gratitude. Become a storycatcher!
A perfect journal if you are looking for:a memorable graduation gift!homeschool books for remote learning!meaningful activity kits for kids at home!fun writing prompts for kids and teens!

It's time to dig deep, spread your wings and learn to fly high!

EDITION Paperback