The Night We Got Stuck in a Story

From the author of bestselling Secrets of a Christmas Elf

Pub Date 05 Oct 2022 | Archive Date 11 Aug 2022
Simon & Schuster (Australia), Simon & Schuster Children's UK

Talking about this book? Use #TheNightWeGotStuckinaStory #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Climb into the adventure of your dreams in the next classic adventure from bestselling author, Ben Miller - out now!

Lana and Harrison are staying with their grandparents, when they discover their favourite tree to play in is under threat. That night, a magical golden thread leads them up through the hollow of the tree into a storybook land, where wind and rain rage and a fearsome beast terrifies all who live there.

When Harrison is kidnapped by the evil Spider Queen, Lana must do whatever it takes to find him, save the villagers and restore the balance of the storybook world, before the night is out.

A breathtaking journey through magical worlds for all the family, featuring Lana and Harrison, the adventure-loving siblings from the bestselling The Day I Fell into a Fairytale, from master storyteller, Ben Miller.
Praise for Ben Miller:
'Wonderful, funny, magical' Chris Evans on How I Became a Dog Called Midnight
‘A magical adventure’ Sunday Express on The Day I Fell into a Fairytale'Bubbles with warmth and mischievous humour . . . irresistible' Alexander Armstrong on The Night I Met Father Christmas

ISBN 9781398519862