Her Mother’s Lies

Pub Date 19 Jan 2023 | Archive Date Not set

‘I was hooked from page one. Be prepared to laugh and cry throughout this book!’ Reader review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘A fabulous family drama…it kept me turning the pages from beginning to end’ – Kerry Fisher the bestselling author of The Silent Wife

You can run from a lie, but you can’t hide from the truth…

Bonnie has been running from her tragic past for far too long. Now, years after the events that changed her life for ever, the time has come to face it. Her search for answers takes her to the idyllic town of Hamblin, where she is determined to start over.

Alice’s perfect life is slipping through her fingers. Drowning in debt, she struggles on, working long days alongside her daughter Laura, ever more desperate to hold on to what little remains.

Laura had her future as an artist snatched from her when she had to return home to care for her sickly father. Whilst she tries hard to be content with her life, each day her resentment grows.

When their worlds collide, Laura and Bonnie form an instant bond. But as they grow closer, Alice begins to grow suspicious of Bonnie’s intentions. Why is she so interested in Alice’s daughter? And what devastating truth is she hiding…?

Readers love Her Mother’s Lies!

‘It kept me turning the pages. A story full of emotions, secrets and lies. Reader review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘A story of friendship and lies, betrayal, kindness and living life! Beautifully written and a joy to read.’ Reader review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘Beautiful! I loved this book from beginning to end. I may well go straight back to the start and read it again!’ Reader review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘A touching depiction of everyday life and life-events. Keep reading to the very last page, it has the most moving tribute!’ Reader review⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘What a fantastic read…there are lots of secrets that come to life that make this a real page-turner…highly recommend!’ Reader review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘I absolutely loved Her Mother’s Lies. I read the book in two sittings! It was hard to put down. Gorgeous relatable characters and relationships.’ Reader review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Engaging and completely gripping!’ Reader review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Timoney's writing was phenomenal. She had me hanging onto her every word.’ Reader review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

EDITION Ebook