Double or Nothing

Narrated by Stacey Glemboski; David Bendena

Pub Date 15 Nov 2022 | Archive Date 31 Dec 2022

Talking about this book? Use #DoubleorNothing #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

My best friend’s older brother is back in town. Do I care? Not one bit. Logan may have been my childhood crush, but I’ve always been little Tessa to him. Not to mention, he’s turned into a shallow flirt, and I’m not looking to get played again. What’s the problem, you ask? (Besides all the flirting.) Thanks to a scheming mutual friend, Logan and I find ourselves embroiled in a bet of absurd proportions. Now, instead of ignoring Logan and keeping my heart safely locked away, we have a date every Saturday night and a kiss looming on the horizon. And the line between us is getting…muddy. As long as Logan stays the shallow flirt, I’ll be fine. My heart is safe from the player. It’s the man underneath giving me a run for my money.

EDITION Audiobook, Unabridged
ISBN 9781666620467
DURATION 10 Hours, 32 Minutes

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)

Average rating from 1 member