After That Night
by Karin Slaughter
Narrated by Kathleen Early
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 22 Aug 2023 | Archive Date 30 Oct 2023
Will Trent and Sara Linton are back! This is the eleventh electrifying thriller featuring GBI investigator Will Trent and medical examiner Sara Linton from New York Times bestselling author Karin Slaughter.
After that night, nothing was ever the same again.
Fifteen years ago, Sara Linton’s life changed forever when a celebratory night out ended in a violent attack that tore her world apart. Since then, Sara has remade her life. A successful doctor, engaged to a man she loves, she has finally managed to leave the past behind her.
Until one evening, on call in the ER, everything changes. Sara battles to save a broken young woman who’s been brutally attacked. But as the investigation progresses, led by GBI Special Agent Will Trent, it becomes clear that Dani Cooper’s assault is uncannily linked to Sara’s.
And it seems the past isn’t going to stay buried forever.
A Note From the Publisher
Kathleen Early, a five-time winner of the Earphones Award for audiobook narration, is also a television, film, and stage actress. She studied at the University of Oklahoma, the Oxford School of Drama, and the Actors Theatre of Louisville before moving to New York City, where she understudied on Broadway and toured nationally. Her television credits include recurring roles on Miami Medical and Grey’s Anatomy.
“[Slaughter] brings her trademark intensity to every relationship she lays bare. Like touching a live wire that continues across three generations.”
Kirkus Reviews on Girl, Forgotten
“Will Trent knows the ins and outs of the human condition as well as he knows Atlanta. Which is to say, very well. Be charmed and prepared to ‘feel seen’ when Will’s on the case.”
- Print run: 250,000
- New York Times bestselling author
- Trent is now featured on the hot new television series Will Trent that debuted in May
- After That Night has already been named a Goodreads Best Mysteries of August
- Girl, Forgotten was a Barnes & Noble Best Book of 2022 and earned starred reviews from Kirkus Reviews and Booklist
- Slaughter's novels earn high praise from the Washington Post, Entertainment Weekly, Parade, The Atlantic, and more
- Slaughter is published in 120 countries with more than thirty-five million copies sold across the globe
- Many other titles by Slaughter are also available
|DURATION||16 Hours, 30 Minutes|