Hate

Pub Date 06 Feb 2024 | Archive Date Not set

"Madison Kate Danvers was murdered tonight."

Those words changed my life, and not for the better.

They were wrong, of course. I wasn't dead. But I was set up.

After being framed for a deadly riot, charged with a string of offences, and being made into an example by my politically minded father, I'm eventually released back into Shadow Grove. I could keep my head down, but I only have one thing on my mind.

Hate.

The boys who framed me are going to pay for derailing my carefully laid-out future. They're going to catch the full force of my revenge. Except when I arrive back in town, thanks to my father's shiny new girlfriend, I find all three of them living in my house, right down the hall.

Archer, Kodiak, and Steele are secretive. Untrustworthy. Dangerous—and dangerously magnetic, too. But I'm not falling for their games. Not after what they did to me.

Archer D'Ath and his boys messed with the wrong chick, and they're about to learn just how cold Madison Kate's hatred can run.

"Madison Kate Danvers was murdered tonight."

Those words changed my life, and not for the better.

They were wrong, of course. I wasn't dead. But I was set up.

After being framed for a deadly riot...

EDITION Paperback