The Boston Breakout

Pub Date 14 Oct 2014 | Archive Date 14 Oct 2014

The Screech Owls are in Boston for the Paul Revere Peewee Invitational. Nish decides to drop out of school. If it worked for Ben Franklin, it will work for him. Sarah becomes increasingly concerned about Samantha's attraction to a group of protesters demanding that the New England Aquarium "Free the Penguins." When the girls learn that the protesters have far more in mind than speeches and waving placards, the Owls have to act fast to save the lives of thousands of sea creatures.

Advance Praise

“I read Roy MacGregor books when I was a kid and recommend them highly . . . the Screech Owls will certainly become a must-read for any young hockey fan.” — NHL rising star TAYLOR HALL

“The Screech Owls are great reading for the hockey players in your family.” – WAYNE GRETZKY

“The Screech...