Eden

Pub Date 01 Dec 2014 | Archive Date 31 Jan 2015

The breath-taking new thriller from the author of Hades, winner of the Ned Kelly award for Best Debut Crime Novel. "I fool myself that Eden has a heart - that she would at least have trouble killing me..."Most police duos run on trust, loyalty, and the desire to see killers in court. But Detective Frank Bennett's partner, the enigmatic Eden Archer, has nothing to offer him but darkness and danger. She doesn't mind catching killers - but it's not the courthouse where her justice is served.And now Eden is about to head undercover to find three missing girls. The only link between the victims is a remote farm where the desperate go to hide and blood falls more often than rain. For Frank, the priority is to keep his partner monitored 24/7 while she's there - but is it for Eden's protection, or to protect their suspects from her? Across the city at the Utulla Tip, someone is watching Hades Archer, a man whose criminal reputation is the stuff of legend. Unmasking the stalker for him might be just what Frank needs to stay out of trouble while Eden's away. But it's going to take a trip into Hades's past to discover the answers - and what Frank uncovers may well put everyone in danger . . .

EDITION Paperback