The Light in The Wound

Pub Date 23 Jul 2013 | Archive Date 07 Sep 2015

Affected by her parents’ highly publicized divorce, Isabel grows up isolated and alone, with a resolve to never fall in love and repeat their mistakes. When Jesse Cain enters her life, she falls hopelessly in love with him, and every sadness she’s ever felt is washed away by his intensity and passion. But people change as they grow up. Things can never stay the same forever. Jesse and Isabel fight to stay together, determined to hold on to what they once had. Isabel wonders if a second love can ever be enough to make her forget her first.

EDITION Ebook

**ARC provided by publisher for honest review*** OK SO I HATE love triangles, why do I hate love triangles, because for some reason I am always on the wrong side of the triangle Team Jesse at he same time sometimes they are the best books, but I am soo mad after I read them that I end up disliking the whole book. This book was really good it reminded me of one of those movies that tell a story from a young age, and you have to wait til the ending to get caught up to the beginning flash it shows you at the beginning. I mean that prologue WHAT?? The entire time I am reading it I am yelling “don’t do that, go with who you love!” and “ugh I am not getting the sequel” but now that I am once again on the wrong side of the triangle I will have to pick up the sequel and hope that my HEA finally comes. This is definitely one click worthy, but beware you may end up on the wrong side of the triangle! Main Characters: Isa & Alex & Jesse Worth the read? Yes Stand Alone: Not for me